Hello and a warm welcome to The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) blog which is made especially for you Magnolia lovers by the International Magnolia Design Team!

Monday 18 July 2011

Challenge # 7 - Nautical

Hello Magnolia lovers!
First we would like to thank you all for the marvellous creations you entered in our last challenge!
Before giving you the new challenge, we would like to announce the random result. And the winner is

**********
********
******
****
**
number : 39 - Nicola
Congrats to you, please send name and address to :  TOMICblog@gmail.com   with subject "winner TOMIC#6" so Magnolia can send you your secret prize!

Welcome to TOMIC new challenge : this week you have to create a project with a nautical theme. The Magnolia stamps used have to be nautical themed and your decorations too.
Please read the rules on the sidebar before submitting.

Our guest designer this week is the very talented Marika who made this stunning creation for our challenge:

GDT Marika

And just take a look at what our wonderful Magnolia DT members have made for this challenge. You can find all our blogs on the sidebar and see more gorgeous Magnolia creations!

DT - Tanja
Tanja Challenge #7



You have until Saturday evening to enter using the Inklitz tool.
The randomly chosen winner will be published next Monday along with the new challenge. The top 5 will be revealed on Wednesday.

The Magnolia DT!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! Wicked projects by the Design Team. I so wish i had the same creative ability, and creative way of thinking. One of my favourite types of themes.

    Happy crafting
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I won this week, thanks so much.
    I'm so happy, I haven't stopped smiling all day!
    Gorgeous DT for the nautical theme!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, this is such a fab theme but I don't have any 'nautical' Magnolias.

    Fab pieces by the DT - such amazing ideas.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have any nautical themed Magnolias either :-( I don't even have a store close to me to go and purchase them. I order all my Magnolias online. I love the cards posted so far - lots of great ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow splendid cards by the DT! They are all amazing!

    I have added my card; after missing two weeks in a row :0) I hadn't paid too much attention to the time difference. But I've got it now :0)

    Thanks for this great challenge;

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a brilliant challenge I really enjoyed it thank you and your DT cards are marvelous as usual. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-( i´m to late...
    http://jessisbastelwelt.blogspot.com/2011/07/sommerloch.html

    Greetings
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.